Tuesday, January 13, 2009

on the road again....

so how does recovery happen... how do you get there....
i think i know my anwser. its zero communication. that is what i have to do.

fh didnt contact me until late yesterday.... it was a horrifying flurry of txts first asking about the meeting i had asked for..... to which i thought... to little to late(... it had been since saturday at 10 he had left me waiting it was now monday at 3..... ) but what annoyed me more was the fact he didnt check on apple.
i was great all day saturday sunday and monday.... i was. i had great times with apple, i got alot done and i felt good. when did it go down hill? monday at 3. the minute i saw the txt.
so i got my anwser, to get better... i stop talking to him completely.
this will most likely not go over well. reason being he will want to check on apple at his convience once the hg is gone.... but i cant do it any other way. i cant.
when i asked him why he didnt check on apple, he said i thought you were going to contact me. what woman in there right mind would tell there fh that they would call them knowing that the hg was here? no one would.
he also said... i asked my mum how she was, so in my opinion he can continue like that.
i have to take a stand. its the only way i can do this.

i got some amazing flowers today, they completley made my day.

i am getting better. i know this because i have opened up my eyes a little more. i see the things around me more clearly then i did a month ago. i didnt cry today.