Wednesday, January 7, 2009

diffrent shades of gray.

you know how your version of gray is completely different then someone else... thats how i feel about people. especially new people that you meet in your life. the ones that you meet post apocalypse. (apocalypse for me being the introduction of the hg in my life)
you meet them and you talk to them... and you think.. ok this is who they are, then you take a harder look and they are completely different then what you originally thought.
its not because they do something or say something.... its because you judge people differently then you did before. for better or for worse thats who i am now.
its strange to me. i dont know for sure (well i know nothing for sure anymore) but i think that i will never be able to look at people the same way, i think i will always doubt what they say---- and this is a crappy byproduct of the apocalypse.
so i guess all i can do is trust my gut. It has gotten me this far... anyway i like the colour of my gray.