Monday, January 12, 2009

my ahhh haaa moment of the day.

this will be a short post as i am in the middle of twilight and apple is sleeping, and i need yes actually need to read it. i am addicted.
something dawned on me this morning.
why is it ok for fh not to check on his daughter for 48 hrs and counting... but i have to respond immediately when he asks or he flys off the handle.
this happens constantly when he is with the hg, he does not ask a word about apple to me atleast.... he gives excuses like.. you were acting crazy, or i didnt want to get yelled at or... i knew she was fine or you'd let me know.....
so, bugger to him.... why should i have to respond. why in gods name should i have to tell him how she is? when he will only ask when it is convenient for him......
convenient for me is the key word.
wow..... ahhh haaaa