Saturday, February 14, 2009

this ones from last night, the computer died...

I had a great day today, did alot of stuff for myself. i had a massage, i had a pedicure, i had a facial..... lots of great stuff. i also got a haircut.... its a little reminiscent of jennifer aniston friends... right now, i am not sure if thats because i was laying on it all day, (massage and facial)
tomorrow may be a challenge. to see just how it looks after i have attempted to do it. the weekend has gone ok with fh here. it will come to a close tomorrow... which i am not to sure what to say about. part of me feels more normal with having him here, and a huge other part feels like it is two strangers sitting in the same room.
i dont get when he is kidding, or when he is serious... i dont get when to say something and when to just sit in silence and deal with the fact he is most likely texting his girlfriend while he sits in my living room.
i am wondering if i am pushing myself to fast and to soon with this.
i probably am.
i just don't know another other way to do these things.
i think as i layed in bed last night it became clear to me thatthe change is coming quicker then i think. he is going to have to get his place ready and start to take apple with him soon.
a huge part of me is going to have to let go. every other weekend, let her go.
maybe thats when it will happen. when i let her go, will i let him finally go from my heart to

5 things
did the right thing
kept a smile on my face
enjoyed my self
laughed
slept