Sunday, February 8, 2009

go to the mattress's

good news, my eye is offically healed. probably because its sunday and my parents went to church and they probably gave god the heads up about it, or because i googled my symptoms and good old web md told me what to do.

today was great, i spent some time with my parents and apple and i went out for some winter wonderland fun. she loves to be outside. she loves snow and they way it feels on her face and in her hands, she loves the crunchy sound it makes under her boots. she looks up at me every time as if its the first time shes ever been outside. it makes the cold bearable... just to see that look.
i think alot about what we would do for those looks, to be able to see them everyday. we wear fake teeth, we dance around our living rooms, we listen to the backyarigans for great lengths of time- really what wouldnt i do? i cant think of anything.
that is how i have always looked at love. i cant think of anything i wouldnt do for someone i love.
you say the word and you have me doing what you need.
thats who i am. thats who i still am today. that has not gone anywhere.

i am seeing more and more piece's of me come out everyday. they dont look like they used to but they are still there.

5 things
was grateful about my eye
prioritized
laughed about nothing
enjoyed my time with apple
called a friend that needed me.