Thursday, February 19, 2009

i have become comfortably numb....

i can hardly see my neighbours house, thats how much the snow is blowing at my house. i dont hate snow, i dont even dislike the cold, i just cant stand when it whips you in the face and you get it up your nose.
apple hates that to. she waves her hands in front of her face as if to stop it, mid air. its super cute. there is alot of stuff her and i do, that only we know about. like a game called little bites.
i dont know how this game came about all i know is that i sneak up behind her and nip at her shoulders and arms and she laughs so loud normally she falls down. then proceeds to get right back up for me to do it all over again.
if child services reads this they may take apple away from me. Note: little bites is a safe consensual game
as for me, well im ok today. i had to get more tests this week at the hospital, i was a bit loopy and of course completely embarrassed myself. i had this heart monitor hooked up to my chest and i heard the nurses asking one another about something that sounded alot like well the word... tits... they kept saying, do you know if its right on the tits.... and finally in my loopy states
i asked them if they were talking about my tits..... and they all stared at each other. apparently they were taking about the Tips... of the heart monitor. awesome.
you see i constantly do stuff like this in my life. i say and do some of the most embarrassing crap.
but it makes for great stories.... which distract people from the the other parts of the story i dont want to get into.
other than that like the title says i am pretty numb right now. its a good place to be for now.

5 things
ph lunch
played alot of little bites
took the time to write
laughed at myself about the tips.
did a good thing for someone just because it was the right thing to do.