Thursday, February 5, 2009

keeping the meaning of me.

today has been a good day. thats about all i can say. i am proud of myself today. i was honest with myself and did what i thought was right. i listened to my own voice, and it made me happy.

i was thinking tonight about "replacements" in your life. how we tend to replace people so easily. we replace spouses and friends, with new people at the drop of a dime.... and walk away so quickly. then we shove our life full of things that don't mean that much, just to be busy or keep our minds from wondering to painful thoughts of our past.
i dont want that to be me. i dont want to make myself busy with things i cant stand doing just for the sake of being busy, because at the end of the day.... this is my reality.
i actually can say that i like the pace of my life at this moment. i like that i am choosing what i want to do and to say very carefully.
for probably the first time in my life i have been this careful.
it feels good.

my shiner is just as i thought.... very bar brawl looking. im putting the ass in classy with this one.

5 things
i said yes
i asked for what i needed
apple and i learned to chicken dance this am (thanks to the wiggles)
i ate well
i made it simple