Friday, February 13, 2009

Maybe I'm Amazed at the way.....

today was a strange day. for starters my dog ate(well more tore at... and by accident ate) a dirty diaper. it was gross, and i am dry heaving thinking of it. i had to chase him around the basement to get it back. it was not a good scene.
then the woman at tim hortons called me sir through the speaker, and when i pulled up to get my coffee she called me sir again. i didnt like it.
i went to the movies with a friend tonight, and saw hes just not that into you.
alot of lessons that i know, some i didnt.
something that stood out is this."sometimes making someone else happy will give you the happiness that you are searching for" i believe this to be true. i think that there are times in our lives when you need to put ourselves on the back burner, and fix whats broken around us... and in turn find happiness in other peoples joy.

other than that i guess the strangest thing is that fh is here actually here... like 15 feet above me. it is his weekend with apple, and he still stays here with her.
i left the last time he was here, but it didnt work that well for me. so i am trying this for a bit. the inevitable being he is going to get things set up at his place for her.
i am not sure how it is going to work, but i assume ill know more tomorrow.
it has been three months since he has slept here. its been three months since weve been around each other this much.
do you wonder what a girl like me does in this situation? she gets nervous diarrhea.
not because i am excited or scared to be around him. just because it is so difficult to pull in the garage and see his car or to see him in the same chair he used to be or listen to him tell me funny stuff... and not think.... what in the hell happened? where did it go so wrong? how did it get this bad.

5 things
slept in because apple did
did not actually vomit due to diaper incident
tried my best
enjoyed my time with a friend
added a new song to my playlist