Wednesday, April 22, 2009

my mini me.

Tonight i am highly frustrated, but i am not going to get into detail. I will later this week.
I just wanted to write a bit about my beautiful girl.
Everyday she shocks me with something new. Today it was her ability to drag a chair over to the ottoman we use as a coffee table then use the chair as leverage to get up on to the ottoman and scream at me. Most of you reading this are probably thinking one thing... "she is just like her mother"
yes she is.
When she was born, she looked so much like her dad. Everyone would go on and on about it to me. There was a small part of me that was jealous, because i assumed i was going to have blue eyed, blond haired-mini me.
As each day passes i realize more and more now that she is just like me.
We are chatty, loud, short fused, silly, emotional, man voiced girls.

After all is said and done, this is by far the hardest thing i have ever had to do..... I hurt a lot, but at the end of the day, I always have my mini me.