Monday, October 26, 2009

as a favor.

What I need today more than anything in this world is for my house to sell.

It consumes me night and day.

It is one of those things that I go to bed thinking about and I wake up thinking about.

There are so many reasons why I want it to sell, but mostly it is to cut ties with my old life and move home to be closer to my support system.

It no longer feels like something I want.... It is something I need.

Each day without a showing or an offer is painful.

I sometimes think that it has taken so long because I needed to see and feel more to be 100% certain of my decision.

Probably the day I listed the house I was at about 80%, and now.... I am at 110%.

So if you can... as a favor before you go to bed tonight....or as you are reading this,
Think some really positive thoughts for me.

We need this, more than you will ever know.