Monday, November 2, 2009

Clap for him.

Last thursday night I got to do something that I have been waiting to do since I was 18.
I sat 6 rows from the front with one of my best friends to watch Jay Z.
It was unreal and so real all at the same time.

We laughed harder then I have in a long time and did not sit down for about three hours.

By far it was the best concert I have ever been to.
Although it took 3 days to restore my hearing fully.... it was worth it.


Normally, I don't do things like this... even if it's something that I really want to do.

I always tell myself next time... or think about some reason why it doesn't work for me.... but this time I made no excuses, I have found that lately I push my self harder then ever to do things that I would not normally do.

Sometimes it works. Sometimes it doesn't.

But at this point I think just putting myself in situations that I am nervous about or uncomfortable with is what's important.

As a year of this new life is quickly approaching... I am only now realizing the lessons that I was always meant to learn in all of this.
But that is another post to come later this month.

Apple has had a great few days... she is going on the big girl toilet like a champ and loves company while doing so.
In fact, every person that is in my home at any given time is forced to come in and watch "it."

"It" can be one of two things and you know what those two things are.
She expects all of us, to sit/stand and watch until she is completely done.... at which point she jumps off the toilet to stare at what has just gone into the toilet.

Normally screaming "Uck". Followed by trying to stick her hands into the toilet to fish "it" out.

All and all, it is a lot grosser then i thought it would be, but I am thrilled with my big girls progress.

Next on the list is training her how to unload the dishwasher and cleaning up dog poop in the backyard.....my dad's out of town for a month so somebody's gotta do it.