Monday, May 25, 2009

Still some how.

I wish that I could draw a line in my life, a line that would divide the past from the future. A line that would make all of the messy stuff stay in the past and away from my thoughts. 
I am learning though that no such line exists

This is a very complicated process. It changes and evolves with each day, and because of that you must change and evolve with it. 

It is more then just him, apple and I. It is a huge circle of family and friends that have been effected by this. At this point, you watch these relationships evolve and change as well.... 
but we all move forward knowing that you can only do what works for each day-- and even then it might not ever be the same. 

I live with the words of my father in my head at all times. He has always said the following....

"there is a certain amount of shit in life you will have to eat.... but it doesn't mean you can't walk around the corner and spit it out"

Remember that....it can take you a long way.