Sunday, September 6, 2009

Of that I'm sure.

As my beautiful girl sleeps upstairs.... I breathe easier.

Our time away from each other, although necessary is often something that can push me into a not so great place.

I fill my time wisely these days--because to me... there is a huge difference between "filling" my time-- and "killing" time.

After seeing this more clearly over the last few months.... and using my time away from apple as time for myself... I realized that I needed to start applying this theory to the rest of my life.

Instead of just rushing through days so I can get to the next one, I attempting to slow down my life and start being happy now... and not wishing ahead time so i can get to the next thing coming up.
There is too much good right now that I am missing out on.

In the next few months I have so much to be excited about and so much to look forward to... but it is on me, and me only to chose to be excited and happy about all of it.