Saturday, September 12, 2009

It's what he says so well.

So some big news....

I leave for New York for a few days next week. It's a trip that I have been dreaming about for some time--- but did not think that it would become a reality, but it has and I am going to make the most out of my time there.

I am nervous and excited all at the same time.

Mostly because a guy that I dream about meeting on a daily basis says things like this about the city;
"In New York,
Concrete jungle where dreams are made of,
Theres nothing you can’t do,
Now you’re in New York,
These streets will make you feel brand new,
The lights will inspire you"

Do I have the idea that these three days will be life changing?

Well, yes they could be... because this is yet another thing I have to fight like hell to force myself to do.

Its a push to take time away from apple take time for myself--
time to regain control--
time to sort some things out---
time to plan what's next--
time to remember what it's like to leave the house without a sippy cup, goldfish crackers,diapers,wipes,a plastic cow,tyrone from the backyardigans and aunt mel's old cell phone in my purse.


Oh, that guy I think about meeting on a daily basis?

That would be Jay Z.

If you have to ask me why then I think we might have a huge problem.