Sunday, August 30, 2009

Just dismal.

Another week comes and goes and although I am empty, I am full at the same time.

I struggle with the anger and resentment that now lives in my heart.

At first, I had convinced myself that this "anger" would lessen and I would start to heal from it, but right now.... It is the same.
Not because of what he did, but because of the new problems that present themselves on a regular basis.
I feel like this will never end.

I think about things like Halloween, and how it is on his weekend-- and the argument that will come when I tell him that she will be here with me.

I think about her tears when I put her in her dad's car and how I can't explain to her that she will back in twenty seven hours....

I think about the tension and arguing that happens when he is around.

These things will never go away, This is my forever.