Wednesday, July 8, 2009

I need to stop with the google search.

Apple's new thing is freezies. She loves them. She would eat an entire bag of them if i would let her. Which I don't. Ok, sometimes I go overboard... but not all the time.

Apple can't say freezie, instead of learning the word she goes up to the freezer and hammers her little fists against said freezer in a fit of rage.
Its actually really funny.

So a few days ago, I gave her my favorite flavor of freezie - white (due to its stainless feature)
after dinner while she was still in her high chair.

I used this opportunity to get the kitchen cleaned up from dinner and to eat my own dinner.

After about 5 minutes of being a neglectful parent, I noticed that Apple was being a bit rammy in her chair... more rammy and cranky then a child should be when they have a freezie.

So, I checked and the freezie was gone. Not just the white frozen part but the entire plastic part. I looked everywhere for the freezie wrapper, took off clothes, searched diaper, scoured the floor,rechecked the diaper, the highchair.... you get the point.

It was at this point I have convinced myself that Apple has eaten the plastic part in some sort of freezie feeding frenzy.

Quickly I google search "eating the plastic part to a freezie" then i realize i don't know the proper way to spell freezie (as you all probably noticed at the beginning of this blog)

So I change it to "eating plastic"---- bottom line-- not good.

So I get her up and put on fresh clothes and debate how I am going to call my parents to meet us at the hospital due to a freak freezie accident, and how my dad is going to scream at me.

Then by the grace of god, something catches my eye.... It's a very shinny spot on my dogs back...Well not shinny per say, but more like the way it looks when you don't rinse the shampoo out of your hair.

With a closer inspection, It is the freezie... both the white part and the plastic part... Which has dried in minutes and has attached itself to his fur.

As a negligent parent I also did not notice him spinning in circles trying to get the dame thing off his back.

And that is the story of the freezie and the dog fur.